This is recipe may look complex but it’s beyond simple to create. Using just mini candy canes & white chocolate (ok & a touch of sprinkles for some added glamour) you can create these delicious pops in under 5 minutes! Of course, you’ll have to let them dry completely (either 24 hours room temperature or recommended 4 hours in the freezer) but they’ll only take a few minutes out of your day & can be a super fun activity to create with friends & family.
These heart shaped candy cane lollipops are the ideal Valentine’s Day treat especially if you have tons of people to gift: classmates, co-workers, friends, etc. For roughly 36 pops all you need is a box of mini candy canes, 1 large bag of white chocolate, sprinkles, & lollipop sticks. Depending on where you purchase your ingredients, it shouldn’t cost you more than $20.
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- 1 package mini candy canes
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place two candy canes in heart shape on parchment paper.
- In microwavable safe mixing bowl, melt white chocolate for 30 seconds. Stir & repeat another 30 seconds until melted.
- Dip top end of the lollipop stick (just the top 4 cm) in white chocolate. Place in between the bottom point of the two candy canes. Repeat until all candy canes have a stick in them.
- Spoon extra white chocolate in between the two candy canes. Make sure they are filled with chocolate up until the top of candy canes (be cautious also so that the chocolate does not drip over).
- Sprinkle desired sprinkles on top of chocolate. Set aside for 24 hours or place in freezer for 4 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!
Kashmir & Silk says
Such a great idea ! Love how you styled the candy cane like a heart ! 🙂 Xx
Thanks so much, Kashmir & Silk!! Enjoy! xo
These are so cute!! They would be perfect for hot chocolate or coffee!!
Such a good point, Rach!! Love that idea! xo
these are so adorable! I’m getting so many good ideas for sweet treats to make for my beau this weekend!
Que Sera Sahra
Yay, so happy to hear that, Sahra!! Enjoy! xo
Vanessa @ Living in Steil says
This is such a clever idea and these treats would make great Valentine’s Day gifts! I can’t believe how simple these are to make. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks so much, Vanessa!! We love how easy they are too! xo
Heidi Kokborg says
This is such a good idea! They are so cute!
Thanks so much, Heidi!! Enjoy! xo
You are so creative! What cute idea… love love love!
You’re too sweet, Jennifer!! Thank you so much! xo
Biana @ Blovedboston says
Only 5 minutes for this adorable treat – count me in!! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston
Yay, you’re going to love them, Biana!! Enjoy! xo
Oh my gosh – this is THE cutest! I’m all about recipes that look hard but are actually super easy 🙂 And yes, let’s get together soon! xx
Aw, thanks so much, Maya!! Yay can’t wait! xo
kelsey bang says
these hearts are so cute and look super tasty!
Thanks so much, Kelsey!! Enjoy! xo