Lindsay McFarlane has the job most girls dream of. During the day, she works as the Public Relations Coordinator at Neiman Marcus on Michigan Avenue by night Lindsay is managing her own company, Working Girl Inc. Her time at Neimans is spent planning events for your favorite designers, bloggers, & influencers while her time at Working Girl Inc. is dedicated to you. Helping girls all over land their dream jobs, Lindsay is an expert in all things fashion, career, & pursuing your dreams. Not to mention, the girl sure does know her way around a kitchen. Today Lindsay is sharing her secret recipe for Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites. Warning: you’ll most likely eat all of these in one sitting. They’re that good.
Lindsay, who has planned events for the Olsen twins, Rebecca Taylor, Milly, Ken Downing, & plenty of others dishes that she plans over 350 events per year. Lucky for us, Lindsay shares all her career advice on Working Girl Inc. Her #1 career advice: “Dream It. Love It. Work It.” This motto which Lindsay lives by is evident in her work. Lindsay’s passion is contagious, it’s obvious she loves what she does, & her drive makes you wonder what more you can do to further your own career. So while you’re brainstorming your next steps, whip up a batch of these delicious Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites, sit down with your laptop, & learn tips from an industry expert all at Working Girl Inc.
- 1 bag square pretzels
- 1 package white almond bark
- 1 package of betty crocker chocolate chip cookie dough mix
- 1 stick butter, melted
- In large mixing bowl combine cookie dough mix & butter. Mix well & refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove dough & place 1 tsp of dough in between two pretzels. Press gently to make pretzel "sandwich" with the dough.
- In small mixing bowl, melt the white almond bark. Dip half of the pretzel sandwich into the bark & immediately cover with sprinkles. Let sit for 10 minutes, serve, & enjoy!
large mixing bowl
small mixing bowl