1. Nail Polish: A neutral color is not only perfect for them to wear during their graduation ceremony but it’s perfect to prep them for a professional look during interviews. Plus, who doesn’t love a little pampering?!
2. Mug: Because whether they’re entering college or the real world, who doesn’t need a little coffee in the morning!
3. Notecards: If we’ve learned anything over the years it’s that a hand written note goes a long way. Now-a-days, people tend to forget who has helped them along the way & thanking others is an important habit for everyone to get into thus making this the perfect gift for those entering college or the real world.
4. Bracelet: This bracelet is the perfect graduation gift as it’s unique design is ever-so current & fashion forward.
5. Candle: Not only is the “celebrate” candle fitting for this milestone in their life but it smells absolutely wonderful & proceeds go towards a great cause.
6. Blanket: Make their dorm or first apartment feel like home with this incredibly cozy blanket.
7. Handbag: A friend has this bag & it’s absolutely GORGEOUS in person. The pink color can act as a neutral since it goes with basically everything. While it is a splurge, it’s the perfect bag to transition from work to play.
8. Shelf: Everyone can use a little extra storage in their life & a shelf is the perfect way to store things without loosing floor space.
FOR THE HOSTESS:
1. Candle: Skip the usual gift of champagne & opt for a champagne scented candle!
2. Tassel Garland: Help them celebrate everyday with this adorable tassel garland.
3. Pitcher: The perfect hostess gift, this pitcher can double as a vase. Why not throw some flowers in it to complete the gift.
4. Beach Sign: Whether you live near a beach or not, this sign is the perfect way to enjoy summer.
5. Picnic Basket: Picnics are always fun but not many invest in the proper picnic items. This gift is thoughtful & an indulgence for the hostess to use in their future.
6. Towel: Cozy, cute, & charity–this towel cover them all. Handwoven by Artisans in Ethiopia, your hostess can use this as a bath towel or on their picnic with the basket!
7. Mixer: If you’re looking to splurge for the hostess, this mixer should be your go-to. With numerous paddle attachments this item can be used for making everything & anything.
8. Slippers: After they’ve been cleaning & cooking for your arrival all day, nothing will sound better to a hostess than a cozy pair of slippers making them a fantastic gift for this occassion.
1. Mirror: Whether the lovely couple is moving into a new home or not, home decor is always a lovely gift.
2. Book: What better than to give a gift about parties for the biggest party of your life!
3. Champagne Flutes: Wedding season calls for lots of champagne & these celebratory flutes are perfect for the occasion.
4. Candle: This candle smells incredible & has wedding (literally) written all over it!
5. Necklace: With marriage comes a new last name for most & this monogram necklace is the perfect new addition to their everyday staples.
6. Sandals: Everyone wants to be comfortable & look gorgeous on their big day. These sandals tackle both tasks for the bride.
7. Garland: This garland is perfect for them to hang above the fireplace with their new wedding photos.
Love all of these gift ideas! My favorite has to be the LC Celebrate book. One of my bffs just got engaged, so I need to get that for her pronto!
Chow Down USA
She’ll absolutely love it!! It’s filled with incredible tips & stunning inspo! xo
Amy Arnold says
Loving all these pretty, feminine options.
Straight A Style
Thanks so much, Amy Ann!! You can shop them via links above! xo