1. Nail Polish: A neutral color is not only perfect for them to wear during their graduation ceremony but it’s perfect to prep them for a professional look during interviews. Plus, who doesn’t love a little pampering?!
2. Mug: Because whether they’re entering college or the real world, who doesn’t need a little coffee in the morning!
3. Notecards: If we’ve learned anything over the years it’s that a hand written note goes a long way. Now-a-days, people tend to forget who has helped them along the way & thanking others is an important habit for everyone to get into thus making this the perfect gift for those entering college or the real world.
4. Bracelet: This bracelet is the perfect graduation gift as it’s unique design is ever-so current & fashion forward.
5. Candle: Not only is the “celebrate” candle fitting for this milestone in their life but it smells absolutely wonderful & proceeds go towards a great cause.
6. Blanket: Make their dorm or first apartment feel like home with this incredibly cozy blanket.
7. Handbag: A friend has this bag & it’s absolutely GORGEOUS in person. The pink color can act as a neutral since it goes with basically everything. While it is a splurge, it’s the perfect bag to transition from work to play.
8. Shelf: Everyone can use a little extra storage in their life & a shelf is the perfect way to store things without loosing floor space.
FOR THE HOSTESS:
1. Candle: Skip the usual gift of champagne & opt for a champagne scented candle!
2. Tassel Garland: Help them celebrate everyday with this adorable tassel garland.
3. Pitcher: The perfect hostess gift, this pitcher can double as a vase. Why not throw some flowers in it to complete the gift.
4. Beach Sign: Whether you live near a beach or not, this sign is the perfect way to enjoy summer.
5. Picnic Basket: Picnics are always fun but not many invest in the proper picnic items. This gift is thoughtful & an indulgence for the hostess to use in their future.
6. Towel: Cozy, cute, & charity–this towel cover them all. Handwoven by Artisans in Ethiopia, your hostess can use this as a bath towel or on their picnic with the basket!
7. Mixer: If you’re looking to splurge for the hostess, this mixer should be your go-to. With numerous paddle attachments this item can be used for making everything & anything.
8. Slippers: After they’ve been cleaning & cooking for your arrival all day, nothing will sound better to a hostess than a cozy pair of slippers making them a fantastic gift for this occassion.
1. Mirror: Whether the lovely couple is moving into a new home or not, home decor is always a lovely gift.
2. Book: What better than to give a gift about parties for the biggest party of your life!
3. Champagne Flutes: Wedding season calls for lots of champagne & these celebratory flutes are perfect for the occasion.
4. Candle: This candle smells incredible & has wedding (literally) written all over it!
5. Necklace: With marriage comes a new last name for most & this monogram necklace is the perfect new addition to their everyday staples.
6. Sandals: Everyone wants to be comfortable & look gorgeous on their big day. These sandals tackle both tasks for the bride.
7. Garland: This garland is perfect for them to hang above the fireplace with their new wedding photos.