There’s nothing we love more than a sweet treat that’s equally good for you. Wait a second, scratch that. There’s nothing we love more than a sweet treat that’s equally good for you and equally as adorable. Which is exactly where this recipe fits in. A three ingredient super easy smoothie recipe filled with antioxidants that also happens to be topped with the most adorable Bear-y Smoothie gummy candies. The flavors we created in our smoothie mimic that of the gummies around it allowing you to truly hit that sweet spot. The best part? Typically when smoothies, milkshakes, or any other drink have a fun layer around the top it’s all attached with frosting or chocolate. However with this drink we attached the cute little bears with yogurt so it still tastes great but it doesn’t include the extra calories normal frosting would! Get the simple & delicious recipe below.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup blueberries
- 6 oz. yogurt (vanilla, plain, whatever you'd like!)
- 2 oz. yogurt
- 1 pack Bear-y Smoothie Gummies
- In blender combine banana, blueberries, & yogurt.
- If topping with candy & yogurt, before pouring smoothie into cup, pour 2 oz. of yogurt into a bowl & dip the lid of the cup into the yogurt. Move it around a bit to get a nice coating of yogurt on the rim. Carefully place bear gummies onto yogurt & place in fridge for 20 minutes. If any bears fall off just hold for a few seconds to re-stick.
- Pour smoothie into cup, serve, & enjoy!