Pizza is one of our all time favorite foods. Combine that with some of the best fast food (guilty!) out there & you’ve got yourself a food hybrid most can’t even dream of: Chick-Fil-A pizza. Yup, we went there. And now we’re bringing the recipe to YOU!
After all, what’s better than a combination of dough, fried chicken, french fries, sauce, & cheese? Not much, people, not much. Yes we realize this is probably one of our most unhealthy recipes out there but it’s so worth the indulgence every once in a while. Think birthday parties, graduations, or a Friday night in…. Ok, we’ll try & limit ourselves on the last one but this recipe is seriously a dream come true for us. BONUS! If you want to make it a smidge healthier without losing any of the deliciousness, try this pizza dough!
While Stephanie, founder of PLSR’s younger sister & the genius behind this recipe, is an expert in the kitchen, this recipe is definitely at a beginners level. With a dough that doesn’t need to rise & toppings that are all store bought, you can have this recipe done within a half hour from start to finish.
- for the crust:
- ½ cup lukewarm water
- ½ tsp active dry yeast
- ¼ tsp granulated sugar
- 1½ heaping cups ap flour
- ½ tsp salt
- for the toppings:
- 12 pieces of Chick-Fil-A chicken nuggets
- 1 container (party size) of Chick-Fil-A sauce
- 1 order of medium french fries
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 500 F. Spray baking spray on large baking sheet. Mix together yeast, water, & sugar & let sit for about 10 minutes until foamy. Add in remaining dough ingredients & mix until dough begins to form. Knead dough for 4 minutes & then roll out into shape of pizza.
- Once dough is rolled out, spread Chick-Fil-A sauce onto dough leaving about 1 inch around the exterior for crust.
- Top with nuggets, fries, & cheese. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown & cheese is bubbling. Serve & enjoy!
large baking sheet
large mixing bowl