It’s no secret we’re completely & utterly obsessed with Australia. They’re at the top of the game when it comes to innovative foods (perfect for your Instagram feed), the most gorgeous beaches, health & wellness, & of course, fashion. Here we break down exactly why these 10 brands, all hailing from the land down under, are at the top of our list this season.
Shop This Collage:
1. Zimmermann: Known for their ethereal designs & intricate detailing, Zimmermann is one of our favorite Australian brands. Spotted on everyone from Miranda Kerr to Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, the quality of these pieces are equally as incredible as the aesthetics themselves.
2. Lack Of Color: Hailing from Queensland, Lack Of Color designs top notch hats that manage to be both on trend & a classic wardrobe staple. With more than 8 collections under their belt, the duo behind this luxe label is at the top of their game.
3. Spell & The Gypsy Collective: A contemporary line for the gypsy soul, we can’t get enough of Spell’s vintage t-shirts, matching outfit sets, & their latest endeavor, home items. This boho-inspired brand has quickly become a cult-favorite at music festivals worldwide.
4. Alice McCall: Playful, electric, & detail oriented are just a few of the words that instantly come to mind when viewing Alice McCall pieces. McCall, whom was once a stylist, has transformed her line into a worldwide sensation securing collaborations with Topshop, Target, & more.
5. Sabo Skirt: When browsing Pinterest there’s a pretty good chance you’ll pin one or many Sabo Skirt pins. The brand rose to fame after becoming viral on the social site & has redefined fast fashion with it’s playful, beachy designs.
6. Camilla: Designer Camilla Franks is an artist first & it’s completely evident in her designs. Bold statement pieces made from contrasting soft fabrics epitomize the “Camilla” look.
7. Finders Keepers: Stocked at all our go-to’s (Revolve, ShopBop, Nordstrom, etc.) we cannot get enough of the Finders Keepers brand. Luxe fabrics & high street designs are made attainable through this brands contemporary price point.
8. Ellery: A theme amongst Australian designers is luxury ready-to-wear & it’s totally a movement we can stand behind. This high-end label uses top quality fabrics to produce their simple yet detailed pieces.
9. C/MEO Collective: Structure, cut-outs, & bold silhouettes–these features are staples amongst the C/MEO Collective & are what helped this brand truly make a name for themselves worldwide. Ranging between $100-$300, these futuristic designs are made to inspire others.
10. Maurie & Eve: Designed for the ultimate it-girl, Maurie & Eve brings inspiration to modern times through it’s hints to decades past. These designs are easily transformable from day to night looks making them the perfect wardrobe essentials.
Shop This Post: