If you’re like us you’re super excited for the upcoming Super Bowl. Not because of the actual game (lol) but because of the amazing appetizer spread that accompanies it. That & the commercials of course. It’s the best excuse since the holidays to stuff your face while lounging on the couch all day & we couldn’t love it more. This year we’re making one of our favorite snacks, Bacon Wrapped Ranch Jalapeño Poppers. With just 5 ingredients these could not be easier to make. Each part of these poppers is SO flavorful too: the bacon is candied, the cream cheese is mixed with ranch seasoning, & the jalapeños are stuffed & wrapped in all that goodness.
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz dry ranch dip packet
- 24 pieces of bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise & remove seeds (wear gloves if hands are sensitive).
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese & half (1/2 oz.) the ranch packet. Scoop mixture into the insides of the jalapenos.
- Smear brown sugar onto the bacon so that at least one side is generously covered in it. Wrap each jalapeno half with one slice of bacon. Place on baking sheet & bake for 25 minutes. Turn broiler on & broil for 2 minutes. Immediately remove & let cool on cooling rack.
medium mixing bowl
This looks so delicious! Thanks for the recipe!
Thanks so much!! Enjoy!! xo
This looks so good, I am going to be making this for my husband this week. Thank you so much for sharing.
Yay hope you both love it!! xo
Dolce Nina says
Looks so yummy! xoxo
Thanks so much love!! xo
My husband would absolutely love these! Perfect football game watching snack:)
Heidi || Wishes & Reality
Yay hope he loves them!! xo