If you’re like us you’re super excited for the upcoming Super Bowl. Not because of the actual game (lol) but because of the amazing appetizer spread that accompanies it. That & the commercials of course. It’s the best excuse since the holidays to stuff your face while lounging on the couch all day & we couldn’t love it more. This year we’re making one of our favorite snacks, Bacon Wrapped Ranch Jalapeño Poppers. With just 5 ingredients these could not be easier to make. Each part of these poppers is SO flavorful too: the bacon is candied, the cream cheese is mixed with ranch seasoning, & the jalapeños are stuffed & wrapped in all that goodness.
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 oz dry ranch dip packet
- 24 pieces of bacon
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthwise & remove seeds (wear gloves if hands are sensitive).
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese & half (1/2 oz.) the ranch packet. Scoop mixture into the insides of the jalapenos.
- Smear brown sugar onto the bacon so that at least one side is generously covered in it. Wrap each jalapeno half with one slice of bacon. Place on baking sheet & bake for 25 minutes. Turn broiler on & broil for 2 minutes. Immediately remove & let cool on cooling rack.
medium mixing bowl