One of our all time favorite summer treats is s’mores. S’mores cereal, truffles, hot chocolate–you mix it with s’mores chances are we’ll love it. After all, who doesn’t love the combination of crunchy graham crackers, gooey marshmallow, & rich chocolate all toasted together. While we love sitting with friends & family around a bonfire making them, it’s not feasible year-round when it’s currently 20F outside… Yet just because it’s so absolutely awfully freezing outside doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be able to enjoy s’mores! That’s why we created this incredibly delicious indoor s’mores candy bar recipe which you’re going to LOVE.
This recipe could not be easier to make & only involves 3 ingredients (duh, it’s a s’more). We opted for marshmallow fluff instead of regular marshmallows for this recipe as we wanted the aesthetic of a candy bar. By toasting the fluff with a blowtorch (an easy indoor solution to a typical bonfire) your candy bar instantly gets that true s’mores taste. Perfect for a girls night in or to make ahead & have one for dessert every night for a week. Yup, in just 5 minutes you can have 7 candy bars that taste like your favorite summer dessert. Check out the full recipe under the next image & comment below your dream candy bar!
- 1 7 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 7 full size Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars
- 7 full size honey graham crackers
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place graham crackers at least one inch apart from one another. Smear fluff on top of cracker into desired thickness.
- Torch the top of the fluff carefully with a blowtorch or torch lighter. Immediately top with full chocolate bar. Place in freezer for 1-2 hours. Serve & enjoy!
What You’ll Need: