Popcorn on it’s own is one of our favorite snacks, however we recently came up with 10 unique varieties that are out of this world good. For 5 of the recipes we used butter popcorn & the other 5 were white cheddar. All of them were made using Earth Balance Popcorn which if you haven’t had it before, be warned it’s super addicting. Don’t worry though because Earth Balance Popcorn is vegan, gluten-free, non-gmo, kosher, & has 0 trans fat! We didn’t realize this until after eating nearly an entire bag (they’re HUGE fyi) in one sitting. At first there was a bit of guilt (oops) but after reading the ingredients & how it’s such a better-for-you option we ended up finishing off the bag…
Each of these 10 recipes use Earth Balance white cheddar or butter popcorn as their base yet the topping on them vary greatly. There is everything from a classic Chicago styled popcorn recipe to a cotton candy topped circus flavor. You’ll notice there aren’t exact measurements for these recipes but that’s because they can easily be tossed together depending on your taste preference. These recipes are perfect to serve at a party, to update your kiddo’s lunches, or to enjoy during a movie. Let’s be honest, when is popcorn not great to be enjoyed.
1. Circus Popcorn: butter popcorn with circus cookies, cotton candy, white chocolate drizzle, & sugar crystal sprinkles.
2. S’mores Popcorn: butter popcorn with crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, & mini marshmallows
3. Spicy Popcorn: butter popcorn tossed in Sriracha (1 tbsp of Sriracha per 1 cup of popcorn)
4. Movie Theater Popcorn: butter popcorn with licorice bites, chocolate caramel candies, & chocolate candies
5. Ice Cream Sundae Popcorn: butter popcorn with banana chips, freeze dried strawberries, crushed waffle cone, chocolate drizzle, & rainbow sprinkles
6. Summer Popcorn: white cheddar with white chocolate chips & edible flowers
7. Appetizer Popcorn: white cheddar with fresh rosemary, dried thyme, & shredded cheddar cheese
8. Harvest Popcorn: white cheddar with carob chips, craisins, & honey roasted almond slivers
9. Breakfast Popcorn: white cheddar with crushed crackers & bacon bits
10. Chicago Popcorn: white cheddar with caramel drizzle & shredded cheddar cheese
PIN FOR LATER:
*Thank you Earth Balance for sponsoring this post!
Amazing! Never thought about such a variate recipes! I love them all!
Yay thanks Suzy!! xo