I’m by no means a Vegan but if I can avoid dairy products, especially in desserts, by all means I’m game. Whether you’re a vegan or not, you’re going to LOVE these cookies. They’re so much healthier for you (hello no butter!!) & are easily the softest, chewiest cookies I’ve ever had. The moisture from the coconut oil allows the cookies to stay this soft even days after you’ve made them (bonus points if you can keep ’em around that long…). They’re so moist that even the chocolate chips (you can buy vegan ones!) stay gooey for days & days. They’re seriously a mystery in a cookie but hey, I’m not complainin’.
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted (slightly cooled)
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1¾ cups all purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until smooth. Scoop cookies into 2 inch balls of dough. Roll with your hands until they're solid. Place the balls of dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet 2 inches apart. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes minimum.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes at 350F. Serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: