I think it’s pretty obvious by now that we all are beyond obsessed with cookie dough. Some of the top posts on PLSR are cookie dough ones because of y’all & there are few things I personally love more than having to “taste test” different cookie dough recipes for the site… This one, however, is my absolute FAVORITE. It’s gluten-free so basically there’s no guilt when it comes to eating it & it tastes like a sweet/salty bite of heaven. Trust me when I say this is one recipe you should make asap. Like, right now.
- 1 cup GF oat flour
- ½ cup GF old fashioned oats
- ½ cup cashew butter
- 3 Tbsp pure coconut palm syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ⅓ cup Sunspire chocolate chips
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix together with your hands until dough forms. Roll dough into bite-sized balls & place on parchment paper lined baking sheet. Place in fridge until ready to eat. Enjoy!
SHOP THIS POST:
PIN FOR LATER: