This recipe for our 2 ingredient, 1 minute pasta sauce is a GAME. CHANGER. Is there anything better than a meal that’s healthy, tastes like an indulgence, can be done in 1 minute & has minimal clean up? Didn’t think so… Oh & did we mention that this sauce is totally dairy-free but still super creamy?! Told you: game-changer! We served this with some tagliatelle but it can be served with any type of pasta: bucatini, spaghetti, chickpea, seaweed (yup, that’s a thing), 10 cal noodles – the options are endless & depending on which pasta you choose, it can be totally veggie based! Honestly, you’ll want to drink this pasta sauce, it’s that good, but best served with some pasta or veggies. Enjoy!
- 5.4 oz can of coconut cream
- 16 oz can of fire roasted peppers, strained
- OPTIONAL: 1 tsp garlic, minced
- Pour out about ¾ of the liquid in your can of peppers.
- In blender, combine coconut cream with your peppers & whatever liquid is remaining in the jar. Add garlic if desired.
- Serve with pasta (makes enough for 1 lb of pasta) & enjoy!
SHOP THIS POST:
PIN FOR LATER: