This cauliflower coconut curry recipe will be your new go-to meal. We guarantee it. It’s super simple to make, is loaded with nutrients & veggies (lots are hidden in the Maya Kaimal sauce we used – more on that in a bit), & has tons of flavor. Not to mention it’s a pretty easy clean up as you’ll be licking the plate clean to get every last drop of this dish…
Now we’ve all seen that meme about how you didn’t come to a food blog to hear our whole life story, just to get the recipe BUT this is some important information we’re about to share that will forever change your pantry. See? Important stuff. We’ve shared about Maya Kaimal on IG stories before but the real reason we’re addicted to their sauces is that not only are they freakin’ delicious, the ingredients are SO. CLEAN. It’s rare to be able to pronounce everything on an ingredient list & it’s even rarer for a brand to sneak some veggies into a sauce & we don’t even notice. Trust us, you’ll want to top everything you eat with this sauce from here on out.
Ok enough talking, let’s get to cooking. Check out the full recipe below – enjoy!
SHOP THIS POST:
- 2 cups jasmine rice
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- 1 12 oz bag cauliflower florets or 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 jar Maya Kaimal Goan Coconut
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 2 pieces of naan
- Cook rice according to instructions on packaging. Cut corn off the cob & toss in skillet with EVOO for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper & toss cauliflower florets onto sheet. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven & toss in desired amount of Maya Kaimal Goan Coconut sauce (you’ll want to coat the cauliflower generously).
- Plate rice & top with cauliflower tossed in sauce. Sprinkle corn on top & add cucumber as well as naan on the side. Serve & enjoy!
bowls or plates
PIN FOR LATER:
*Thank you Maya Kaimal for sponsoring this post!