She hails from the first family of influencing yet has made a name for herself by sharing beauty tips, makeup tutorials, life advice & funny videos. The irony behind this blogger’s career however is that in a world where everything gets a filter, the key to her success is leaving one off. Michaela Podolsky is your virtual best friend who we can vouch feels just like that on & off your phone. We dive deep into truly important, mind-shattering details with Michaela like why you should be rubbing placenta on your face daily (no, seriously…) & how to make the worlds best avocado toast.
WATCH OUR EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH MICHAELA: HERE
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp EVOO
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of pepper
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- ⅓ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ⅓ cup Israeli pickles, chopped
- ½ cup raw tahini (or desired amount)
- 3 tbsp ice water
- 4-6 piece of pita, halved
- Remove cauliflower stem & break cauliflower into bite size pieces.
- In large mixing bowl, toss cauliflower with EVOO, salt & pepper until all the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Toss cauliflower onto baking sheet & cook for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Turn off the oven & remove cauliflower. Add pita directly to oven rack to get warm for about 3 minutes.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine tahini with the ice water. Stir well.
- Cut pita in half & fill with tahini, cauliflower, & toppings. Serve & enjoy!
large mixing bowl
medium mixing bowl
PIN FOR LATER:
Images by Elizabeth Catalano.
Video Editing by Austin Rink.