You know those times where you basically throw everything you have in your fridge into a bowl, heat it up & hope it tastes at least decent mixed together? Well this recipe came about exactly that way & let’s just say we’ve had it every morning since. Aka it was a HUGE success. This blackberry yogurt oat parfait recipe is super easy to make & you can totally swap out the blackberries for any type of berry you prefer or have in your fridge. It also can be made totally gluten & dairy-free if you use DF yogurt as well as GF oats. Healthy, delicious, filling, & easy to make? What more could you ask for.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups GF rolled oats
- ½ tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- 2 5oz containers of Follow Your Heart Vanilla yogurt
- 12-18oz blackberries
- In pot, boil water. Once boiling, turn off heat & stir in oats. Cover for 5 minutes or until soft.
- In saucepan, heat blackberries over medium heat until they begin to bleed or burst. Turn off heat & stir. Feel free to smash some of them with the back of a spoon to release more juice.
- Pour oats into jar or bowl. Top with yogurt & blackberries. Serve & enjoy!
jar or bowl
PIN FOR LATER: