Reality isn’t always as you see it on Instagram but for Alyssa Lynch, lifestyle & health influencer, she’s striving to change that. By being vulnerable & open with her audience, connecting with them on a level that we sometimes use social media as a wall for, Alyssa is actually breaking down that wall. A quick glance at her feed & you’ll see a stunning woman who is fit, loves her coffee, & clearly has an amazing closet, however if you watch her stories or YouTube videos, read her captions or blog, you’ll quickly notice the depth Alyssa provides. Conversations about staying grounded, what health means to her & how it’s different for all of us, how expressing gratitude can scientifically help improve our mental health, anxiety & insomnia – Alyssa is filter-free & shares all this + her favorite snacks because let’s be honest that is IMPORTANT in our video interview with her below.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 10 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup raw almond butter
- ¼ cup vegan vanilla protein
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2-4 tbsp cacao nibs
- 2-4 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- 2-6 tbsp almond milk
- In large mixing bowl combine the cacao powder, maple syrup, almond butter, protein powder, peppermint extract, & sea salt. Stir to combine. Slowly add in the almond milk until you reach a thick consistency that's starting to form a ball shape.
- Gently stir in the cacao nibs & chocolate chips to your liking. Place mixture in fridge for 5 minutes.
- Remove bowl from fridge & start to roll dough into 1-2 tbsp, bite-sized balls. Place on baking sheet or in jar & store in fridge or freezer until ready to eat. Enjoy!
baking sheet OR jar
PIN FOR LATER:
*Images via Shannan Leigh for Public Lives, Secret Recipes.