It was only a matter of time before recipes were being developed explicitly for social isolation right? Truthfully, what better way to enjoy a cookie than the entire sheet of them on your own?! These cookies are perfect for your time stuck at home because they’re basically a trail mix or kitchen sink cookie filled with whatever you have in the house. You can swap out any of the nuts for other ones (or skip ‘em entirely if that’s not your thing), the chocolate chips can become chocolate chunks, peanut butter is now almond butter – use what you got & you won’t be disappointed! During this crazy time, it’s important to treat yourself kindly & indulge every once in a while. Plus, when you are able to distract yourself with fun activities like trying a new recipe, it’s a great way to make a scary time feel productive & make the time go by faster!
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ cup semi-sweet mini chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup cauliflower pretzels, chopped
- sea salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt & coconut sugar. Stir to combine.
- Add in the vanilla, egg, & peanut butter. Stir to mix everything together.
- Add in the chocolate chips, cashews, almonds, & pretzels. Stir to combine.
- Roll dough into balls & gently squeeze them so they hold together. Place them 1 inch apart on the baking sheet & bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER:
These look delicious! Can’t wait to make (& eat) them! Thanks 😊