Y’all it’s almost spring! Well, if you live in LA like me then it’s felt like spring for basically the entire year BUT for everyone else… it’s almost here! Which means lots of spring recipes coming your way soon. First up is this delicious, easy, healthy, gluten-free & can be vegan if you opt out of the cheese or use a vegan alternative cheese pasta salad recipe. Growing up my mom’s secret to pasta salad was store bought Italian dressing which tasted incredible. However as I got older & more conscious of ingredients, the store brought options didn’t live up to what I want in a product. Recently I found a healthy store bought dressing that is so perfect on this pasta. You’re going to love this recipe for dinners or lunches, upcoming parties, BBQs, etc.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- ½ english cucumber, chopped
- 12 oz GF macaroni or elbow pasta
- 4 oz vegan Italian dressing
- 3 tbsp crumbled feta cheese (can use a DF cheese alternative to make it vegan!)
- Cook pasta according to instructions on box. Strain & toss with veggies, dressing & cheese. Serve warm or cold. Enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: