If you’re looking for an easy recipe that tastes delicious but is also filled with health benefits, this chocolate almond butter chia seed pudding recipe is one you’ll want to make asap. It’s super easy to make, taking only one step & a few minutes! If you don’t have almond butter on hand, you can swap it out for any other nut butter. Same with the almond milk, you can use any milk whether it has dairy or not. If you don’t have any milk on hand you can try making your own with an Almond Cow (code PLSR will get you $15 off your order) or just use water. The cacao powder can easily be swapped out for cocoa powder & you can use maple syrup instead of honey or even agave if you have that on hand.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1½ cups almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp almond butter, creamy
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- In large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Place in fridge for 1 hour. Remove & stir. Place back in fridge for 18-24 hours. Serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: