I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t already had 3 of these delicious dairy-free, fluffy peanut butter cookies today… They’re beyond easy to make & were adapted from a recipe that was my Grandma’s! I made some healthier swaps such as applesauce instead of butter & dairy-free yogurt instead of milk. Trust me when I say, you won’t even know the difference! I also added a piece of a dairy-free chocolate bar to the top of each cookie because every cookie needs a little chocolate in my opinion.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¾ cups applesauce
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 tbsp dairy-free yogurt
- 2 eggs (can use flaxseed egg instead)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- dairy-free chocolate bar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine applesauce & brown sugar. Beat with electric hand mixer until smooth (roughly 1-2 mins). Add in the peanut butter & mix for another 1-2 mins.
- Stir in the yogurt, eggs & vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Stir in the flour, salt & baking powder. Mix until Smooth.
- Using an ice cream or cookie scoop, place dough on parchment paper at least 1 inch apart from the others. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove cookies, add a piece of chocolate on top & bake another 3 minutes. Serve & enjoy!
ice cream scoop
PIN FOR LATER: