If you’re wondering what the heck dairy free peach bread is, I totally hear you! I’ve honestly never had peach bread before let alone made a dairy-free peach bread recipe. BUT I got the most amazing peaches from this awesome company called Peaches.LA and was eager to bake something with them!
So what exactly is dairy-free peach bread…?
Honestly I’m not sure if peach bread is a thing but if it isn’t, it should be. I decided to make a dairy-free peach bread recipe because I absolutely love banana bread and love peaches so figured why wouldn’t a peach bread be just as incredible! I also made it dairy-free as I know a lot of y’all have a dairy intolerance and it’s such an easy way to make the recipe just a smidge healthier.
SHOP THIS POST:
- ½ cup EVOO
- ¼ cup applesauce
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup DF peach or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large peach finely peeled and diced
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl and stir until combined. Add in the dry ingredients and stir until everything is mixed together. Toss in the peaches and stir to combine.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper and pour batter into pan. Bake for 60 minutes or until toothpick is inserted and comes out clean. If after 60 minutes the toothpick is not clean, cover with foil, turn off oven and let bread sit in oven for another 10 minutes.
PIN FOR LATER: