This homemade kitchen sink bark recipe is truly the easiest recipe I’ve ever shared! Even though it takes just 5 minutes and whatever ingredients you have in the house to make, it tastes just as good as any extravagant recipe. I used white chocolate as my base as I wanted the toppings to really pop but you can use any type of chocolate you’d like to create this! For toppings, I used mini pretzels, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, sprinkles, Teddy Grahams and mini chocolate chips. Again, you can use whatever you’d like or whatever you have on hand to top your bark! Just make sure you move fast, especially with the white chocolate base, as it’ll start to harden quickly. Some other topping ideas could be crushed candy cane for the holidays, mini Oreos, nuts or trail mix, candy or toffee. The possibilities are truly endless!
SHOP THIS POST:
- 1¾ cup mini white chocolate chips (+ more for sprinkling)
- handful of mini chocolate chips
- handful of mini pretzels
- handful of mini chocolate chip cookies
- 1-2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- handful of teddy grahams
- Melt white chocolate chips in microwavable safe bowl until smooth (it took me about 3 minutes in 1 min. intervals). Spread chocolate over parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Quick sprinkle on extra white chocolate and mini black chocolate chips, pretzels, sprinkles, teddy grahams, mini chocolate chips or whatever else you’d like to add!
- Place in fridge for 3 hours, break, serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: