It’s no secret I have a major sweet tooth. Just flip through a few pages of this blog & you’ll see one, maybe two “healthier” recipes. Those of which have probably been done on a featured post by someone else. So people, brace yourselves for this recipe & don’t get too attached as you probably won’t see another healthy post on here for a very long time.
I started this blog back in October having no idea what I was doing. I figured it was just a way for me to stop clogging my friends Instagram feeds with images of desserts I had been baking. Little did I know it would soon become my full time job & I couldn’t be happier. My dentist? Not so much. In fact just one month after I started my blog I got my first cavity. Oops.
- for acai mixture:
- 2 handfuls of blueberries
- 10-16 raspberries
- 1 packet Amafruits Acai Pure & Unsweetened Organic Fruit Puree
- 2 bananas
- for toppings: (all are optional, the following is what PLSR used)
- 1 bag Pretzel Crisps Greek Yogurt Crunch
- 1 handful almonds, raw & unsalted
- ¼ cup coconut shavings
- 1 banana, sliced
- Combine all acai mixture ingredients into Magic Bullet mug. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into bowl & top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
- p.s. the Pretzel Crisps Greek Yogurt Crunch are great as a spoon replacement for this recipe!