I’ve been told numerous times before that I’m indecisive. Ironically, if it is a big decision, for instance something that relates to business or family, I can make the decision immediately. However if it has anything at all to do with food & ordering at a restaurant, I’m hopeless.
- for cake:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2½ tsp baking powder
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp buttermilk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 small eggs (or ⅓ cup egg whites)
- for topping:
- fresh raspberries
- mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 360F. Line cake pan with baking spray. In mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add in the butter, milk, vanilla, & eggs. Stir until completely incorporated.
- Pour batter into cake pan & spread evenly with spatula. Place whole raspberries on top of cake (don't push down, they will sick as the cake bakes) & place in oven for 24 minutes.
- Remove & immediately top with mini chocolate chips. Let cake sit for 5 minutes, slice, & enjoy!