Cheesecake & cookies are two classic desserts. Both heavily served around the holidays, this recipe combines both desserts into one delicious treat. Using just four ingredients, the most difficult part about this recipe is waiting for the dough to firm in the fridge. Simple mix all your ingredients together, set dough aside, bake for 10 minutes & that’s it! I put everything into a 1:2 ratio for you. Cream cheese 1 : Butter 2. Sugar 1 : Flour 2. Make sure not to add any more than 1 cup of sugar or your cookies will spread like wildfire. Lesson learned the hard way there! Truthfully, I just swapped out one cup of flour from this dough recipe to switch this from a dough to a cookie dough! Just follow the directions below & these cookies will be much easier than most cheesecakes & will definitely stand out among your standard holiday desserts.
I served these last year on the holidays for my family & they were gone within 10 minutes. People were hoarding them left & right, myself included. If raspberry jam isn’t your “jam” opt for any flavor you’d like: apricot, blueberry, grape (does anyone really like that???). I just chose raspberry because it’s my favorite & I thought the color would look nice for a holiday spread.
- for cookies:
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 16 tbsp butter
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- for filling:
- raspberry jam
- In mixing bowl, combine all cookie ingredients. Refrigerate dough for 1.5 hours.
- Spray baking sheet & preheat oven to 350 F. Using scooper, place balls of dough onto baking sheet.
- Press thumb into center of each cookie & fill dip with jam.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until just beginning to become golden.
- Let cookies cool completely. Enjoy!