Mint chocolate chip ice cream has been one of my favorite treats for as long as I can remember however it never even crossed my mind to create it myself. Yet when I picked up this adorable ice cream container (shop via links below) I knew I had to try something in it. While you can always use a machine (also linked below) to create ice cream, this recipe allows you to do just so without anything other than a large bowl & a whisk. Perfect for upcoming St. Patrick’s Day (hellooo it’s green!) or for a cozy night in, this ice cream won’t disappoint!
Check out our other mint recipes here & create the treat below using our ganache recipe with some crushed up OREO’s.
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup chocolate chunks, chopped
- 3 drops pure peppermint extract
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1.5 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup coconut milk, unsweetened
- In large mixing bowl combine extracts, salt, milks, & cream. Stir to combine.
- On cutting board, finely chop the chocolate. Stir into ice cream mixture.
- Pour mixture into sealable container & place in freezer for 14 hours. Serve & enjoy!
ice cream container
Shop This Story: ice cream machine | fro-yo machine | ice cream container | accent rug (on sale!) | sweatpants
Wow! Might be my favorite recipe yet. Thanks for this!
Yay, so glad to hear that, Ali!! Enjoy! xo
Siffat Haider says
Oh my goodness, this looks incredible! I’m afraid that if I try it, I’ll end up eating the whole thing myself lol!
Haha it’s very possible!! Enjoy! xo
the last photo looks so yummy! <3
xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
Thanks so much, Sera!! Enjoy! xo