Upon entering into Maritza Buelvas, founder of Beauty For Bloggers, home you immediately feel transported to another destination. No longer are you in Chicago but instead greeted by the feel of a Parisian parlor. Designed entirely by Maritza, it’s evident this lady has a knack for making things beautiful. Which is why her career is centered around just that, making people feel beautiful. Beauty For Bloggers was founded by Maritza after a successful career in the beauty industry to combine her love for storytelling & doing hair & makeup. Maritza’s talent has landed her on the pages of Glamour, LaurenConrad.com, Cameron Diaz’s The Body Book Blog, Jessica Alba’s Honest.co, Free People, The Everygirl, & so many more.
Maritza’s ultimate breakfast includes a green smoothie & blueberry waffles. While most of us don’t indulge in our favorite breakfasts often (after all, who can eat pop-tarts every day…?!) Maritza’s quick & delicious breakfast is surprisingly nutritious & allows us to enjoy our meal. Take a peek into Maritza’s home office & snag her delicious recipe below!
- 5 Tuscan kale leaves, stemmed & roughly torn
- ½ cup packed baby spinach
- 1 cup seedless green grapes
- 1 tbsp Inner Beauty Glow Powder
- 1 banana
- 1 green apple, peeled, cored, & quartered
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In blender, combine kale, spinach, grapes, cucumber, apple, banana, powder, & ice.
- Blend for 2-4 minutes at medium speed until smooth.
- Serve & enjoy!