We’ve always thought eating wraps as opposed to regular bread was a better alternative & while it is better, it’s still not the best. If you read the ingredient list on a wrap there is typically flour & a load of other ingredients that are either too long to read or impossible to pronounce. We’ve always found that the fewer ingredients, the better which is why we’re obsessed with NUCO wraps. Made with just Organic Coconut Meat Organic Coconut Water, & Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil, these wraps are not only great for you but they taste so freakin’ delicious.
We’ve made this wrap the past three days for lunch & don’t see it stopping anytime soon. Warning you might find yourself eating these wraps just on their own too…#guilty. What we love most about these wraps (btw no this isn’t sponsored, just really love ’em) is how sweet they taste. They add loads of flavor to anything you fill them with & for people with a major sweet tooth (hello, us!) they’re absolutely perfect.
We haven’t been able to find them in grocery stores near us but fortunately we’ve found them online in quite a few place. You can order them, HERE. You can also get the NUCO vegan coconut mayo, HERE.
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp scallion, chopped
- ½ tsp hemp seeds
- 6-8 almonds
- 3 tsp NUCO coconut vegan mayo
- 1 full-size piece of celery
- 1 package NUCO coconut wrap
- Add all ingredients (sans celery & wrap) to a food processor. Puree until mixed but not smooth. Add celery & mix in until combined.
- Add desired amount of mixture into your wrap, roll up, serve, & enjoy!
Lee Lo says
I love the concept! Amazing!
Thanks so much!! xo