Starting off this point using the word “moist” probably isn’t the smartest move given how disturbing the term is to most in 2019. However, there’s a time & place for everything & today, the word is necessary. The reason being is when you’re making a gluten-free recipe, especially a baked good, the #1 complaint we hear is the lack of moisture. Well folks, these gluten-free & dairy-free muffins are not only beyond tasty but they’re totally
moist filled with moisture. In typical PLSR style, they’re the type of recipe when you throw all the ingredients into one bowl, mix & bake. Truly they couldn’t be easier to make & are so perfectly delicious. This recipe makes 6 muffins but feel free to double them so you have enough to share with friends!
- 1¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp pink sea salt
- ½ banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup + 1 handful blueberries, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line muffin pan with muffin cups or spray with baking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, & salt. Add in eggs, honey, vanilla, oil, & banana. Stir to combine & then add in the blueberries.
- Pour batter evenly into muffin cups & top with handful blueberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve & enjoy!
muffin cups OR baking spray
large mixing bowl
SHOP THIS POST:
PIN FOR LATER: