Oatmeal bowls are the most fun breakfast (or dessert) because you can dress them up as much or as little as you’d like. Plus, they’re super delicious, beyond filling & loaded with tons of nutrients. This one is made with gluten-free oats that are cooked with water & flax milk. The flax milk & oats themselves are a great source of fiber & the more fiber you eat, the longer you’ll feel full. As for toppings, the dairy-free yogurt is filled with loads of probiotics which keep your gut healthy. The berries are filled with antioxidants, the chocolate has no refined sugar or dairy, the banana is loaded with potassium & the granola butter is rich in protein. Plus the goji berries help boost your immune system & chia seeds are filled with fiber, iron & calcium. Basically this breakfast tastes like a decadent dessert but is really great for you. Not to mention, it’s super easy to make & only takes about 10 minutes. You can also make it ahead of time & eat it cold which is just as good!
SHOP THIS POST:
- ½ cup GF oats
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup flax milk (or other non-dairy milk alternative)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp goji berries
- 2 tbsp granola butter (or nut butter of your choosing)
- ¼ cup non-dairy blueberry yogurt
- 2 pieces of Hu chocolate
- ¼ banana, sliced
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 4-8 raspberries
- handful of blueberries
- In saucepan combine oats, water, flax milk & chia seeds. Stir & put heat to medium. Cook until liquid has absorbed, stirring every minute or so.
- Place oatmeal in bowl & top with desired toppings. Serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: