I cannot even begin to tell you how perfect these flourless, gluten-free, dairy-free sea salt brownies are! They’re loaded with flavor & are made with clean ingredients that pack tons of nutrients. Almond flour & almond butter both provide healthy fats to keep you feeling full much longer, the dates are used to sweeten the brownies & are loaded with fiber, & the cacao powder even provides you with a significant amount of antioxidants. Guilt-free brownies? Sign me up. They’re perfect straight out of the oven or even warmed up later with some ice cream on top! These flourless brownies take less than 30 minutes to make including both prep & baking time. Feel free to top them with whatever you’d like but I highly recommend using the vegan ganache recipe listed below & some fresh chocolate shavings, sea salt & even food-grade dried rose petals if you have!
SHOP THIS POST:
- for the brownies:
- 6 pitted medjool dates
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- ⅓ cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1 banana, mashed
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- for the ganache:
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½-3/4 cup chocolate chips, dairy-free & vegan
- Line 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350F.
- In blender or food processor, puree the dates until they become a paste consistency. Add to mixing bowl & combine with almond butter until mixed thoroughly.
- Add cacao powder, eggs, baking soda, sea salt, & almond flour to mixing bowl & stir until dough forms. Add in the mashed banana & stir to combine. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into baking dish & bake for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick is inserted & comes out clean.
- While brownies are cooling, heat almond milk either in microwave for 1 minute or stovetop until it begins to boil. Remove from heat & stir in the chocolate chips until smooth. Pour over brownies, top with sea salt, dried rose petals, chocolate shavings, etc. Serve & enjoy!
mixing spoon (rubber spatula is ideal)
small mixing bowl (microwave safe)
PIN FOR LATER: