There are so many recipes out there for the best vegan buffalo cauliflower but I couldn’t find one that was exactly how I wanted it to taste so I made it myself. It took quite a few tries, a variety of ingredients but I finally got it just right. I didn’t want it coated in a batter or fried as I was trying to make it healthy yet still super tasty (you’ll want to use a no-sugar added version of buffalo sauce). This version is exactly what I was looking for: flavorful, vegan, & really easy to make. I especially enjoy them in some taco shells (these are my favorite) with a little vegan ranch drizzled over the top. YUM!
SHOP THIS POST:
- ½ large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- heaping pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 4 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup crushed tortilla chips, about ½ cup before crushed
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Preheat oven to 415F.
- In food processor, blend tortilla chips until crushed (or crush by hand).
- In sealable bag, toss cauliflower in oil until all pieces are covered. Add in almond flour, garlic powder, tortilla chips, salt, & pepper. Toss to combine.
- Spread cauliflower over parchment paper lined baking sheet & bake for 15 minutes. Flip & bake another 15 minutes
- Coat with buffalo sauce, serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: