Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Desserts are all the rage these days & today we’re teaching you how to make one without baking anything & in under an hour! The only part of this recipe you truly need to make is the cookie dough. We used our egg-free cookie dough recipe so it was safe to enjoy raw. Other than that you just need to melt some chocolate & pour some chocolate. Feel free to fill this chocolate ball with whatever you’d like: nuts, fresh fruit, brownies, or save get extra fancy & fill it with our cookie dough ice cream balls.
This Magical Melting Chocolate Ball Dessert has been poping up all over restaurants & social media lately but to be honest, it’s not even necessary to leave you’re home in order to enjoy it! That is unless you don’t have the ingredients & supplies at home… The recipe below for these Chocolate Ball’s makes about 4 of them & costs under $10, the typical price of just one of these desserts at a restaurant.
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- vanilla bean ice cream
- egg free cookie dough
- hot fudge
- In microwavable safe mixing bowl, melt chocolate chips for 30 second increments until smooth.
- Divide the chocolate evenly into each ornament. Close ornaments & shake until entire surface is covered. Freeze for 30 mins.
- Set one scoop of ice cream & an equal amount of cookie dough directly in the center of your serving plate. Once ornament is ready, carefully open & remove solid chocolate ball.
- Warm a microwavable safe bowl for 1 minute. Carefully rub the bottom of the ball on the bottom of the bowl until a hole opens up. Continue until hole is big enough to fit ice cream & cookie dough.
- Place chocolate ball over ice cream & cookie dough & decorate with more cookie dough around it. Pour hot fudge over to break ball. Serve & enjoy!
Oh my god.
Haha thanks so much!!! xo
Chelsea M. says
I’ve seen these at super fancy restaurants, so cool!! Thanks for sharing, totally going to try this now!
Chow Down USA
Yay, let me know how it turns out!! Enjoy! xo
kelsey bang says
oh my! this looks so amazing and delcious!
Aw thanks so much, Kelsey!! Enjoy! xo
Amy Arnold says
Oh awesome! I have seen these videos and thought they were amazing.
Straight A Style
Thanks so much, Amy Ann!! Glad you liked it! xo
WOW WOW WOW! My heart is melting as the chocolate ball melts!! AMAZING recipe that can be attainable at home instead of paying a bomb for it in restaurants 🙂 Thanks so much for sharing!!
Aldora Muses – A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog | Instagram
Yay, thanks so much, Aldora!! Let us know if you make it! xo
Best. Post. Ever. I’ll definitely be trying this and I’ll let you know if it turns out half as amazing as yours did 🙂
Heidi || Wishes & Reality
Ah you’re the sweetest, Heidi!! Can’t wait to see! xo