It seems almost inevitable that all Easter baskets will contain PEEPS, right? So many that one might not actually know what to even do with all of them. Aside from devouring them in one sitting, this PEEPS S’mores Skillet recipe is the next best way to enjoy the tasty marshmallow treats. This PEEPS S’mores Skillet consists of layers of gooey chocolate topped with sugar coated melty marshmallows all on a crunchy graham cracker. Aka heaven. Plus it only takes 1 dish to make, 10 minutes to create, & just about 2 seconds to devour.
If you like this recipe then you’re bound to love our Cookie Dough S’mores Skillet recipe too! It’s basically the same thing BUT instead of PEEPS we used regular marshmallows & added in some chunks of edible cookie dough because why not! Again, this one will only take you about 10 minutes as well & requires only one skillet to bake it in. Are these just the best recipes ever or what?!
- 20 Peeps
- 1½ bags (roughly 18 oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- graham crackers (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Pour chocolate chips into bottom of skillet & smooth out with your hand to create an even layer.
- Top with marshmallows. Bake for 8 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted to your liking.
- Serve immediately with graham crackers but be cautious as the dip will be very hot! Enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: