I contemplated not sharing this recipe on PLSR because it’s currently 75 degrees in LA & I figured no one would want a soup recipe. But then I remembered it’s a RAMEN recipe which, in my opinion, totally changes the game. Plus it’s nearly freezing in most other parts of LA sooo I’m sure there are quite a few people who could actually use this recipe. Not to mention, it’s SO easy to make & is vegan & gluten-free so how could I not share this recipe!?
After I made this recipe I had it for lunch. Then again for dinner…. Lunch again the next day & yup, you guessed it, dinner again the next day too. It’s beyond delicious & super flavorful. One thing to note is if you’re going to save some for later, store the noodles in a separate container otherwise they’ll suck up all the broth. Honestly it’s not a bad thing if they do as it’s still the exact same flavor but just noodles instead of soup.
SHOP THIS POST:
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp ginger, minced
- 1 tsp thai red curry paste
- 4 cups veggie broth (or 4 cups water & 1 veggie broth cube)
- 1 can coconut mlik
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup (if you use honey it’s not vegan)
- ½ cup almond butter (can use peanut butter or cashew butter instead)
- juice of 1 lime
- 12 oz ramen noodles
- Heat EVOO over medium heat in large saucepan. Add garlic & ginger then reduce heat to a simmer for 1 minute. Add red curry paste, 3 cups of veggie broth, & coconut milk. Stir to combine everything.
- Mix together remaining broth cup & almond butter. Add to saucepan along with coconut aminos, honey, & lime juice. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add ramen noodles & cook based on packages instructions (typically 8-10 more minutes). Serve & enjoy!
PIN FOR LATER: