Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham crackers
- mini marshmallows
- mix sugar, cornstarch, milk, & baking cocoa together.
- in medium sized saucepan, bring ingredients to boil over medium heat.
- continue stirring for 4 minutes.
- remove from heat.
- mix in butter & vanilla.
- refrigerate 4-6 hours or until completely cooled.
- crumble graham crackers and pour until ⅓ of jars are full.
- spoon chocolate pudding into jars until ⅔ of the jar is full of ingredients.
- top with mini marshmallows.
- preheat oven to 350 F.
- bake jars for about 3-5 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown.