Only 15 minutes to make & you most likely have all the ingredients in your house already! This is one recipe not to miss.
Lately I’ve been trying to create recipes with items I already have in the house. After having created roughly 5 recipes a week for the past 50 weeks you definitely accumulate quite a bit. That’s where this idea for maple glazed pretzels came from. The maple syrup was leftover from this recipe, the honey from here, & the brown sugar from these. Butter is a staple I, along with most of you I’m sure, always have on hand in the house leaving you left to grab a bag of pretzels. Easy peasy!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp light browns sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cup mini pretzels
- In skillet over low-medium heat melt butter.
- Add in sugar & stir until smooth. (you should not be able to see or feel any individual grains of sugar with the spatula)
- Stir in maple syrup. Remove from heat & add in pretzels. Toss to combine.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place pretzels on baking tray lined with parchment paper & bake 6 minutes. Remove & drizzle with honey. Bake another 8 minutes. Remove from oven & let cool 10 minutes. Serve & enjoy!
spatula (this one works great for this recipe!)