If you read our site chances are you love food in all shapes & forms, including fashion. That’s why we rounded up the best holiday gifts for foodies, even if that means a gift for yourself! From candy to ornaments, makeup sets (say whaaaat) & more, shop the best gift guide for foodies below!
1. Cast Iron Skillet: As the #1 best selling kitchen item on Target.com which boasts thousands of items, you know this cast iron skillet will be an amazing gift. Perfect to make s’more skillets in, this gift is under $20!
2. Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette: This stunning eye shadow palette is not only adorably punny but the colors are easily wearable for both day & night.
3. Holiday Candy Bento Box: Sugarfina makes the most creative & delicious candy on the market that is already boxed & ready for you to gift! We’d be lying if we said we didn’t just order one for ourselves…
4. Peppermint Bark: A classic holiday gift, this is ideal for those you’re unsure of what to get. Plus it comes ready to gift in this pretty tin box.
5. Fast Food iPhone Case: At just $16 this awesome phone case is the perfect stocking stuffer or secret Santa gift!
6. Food Ornaments: We’re beyond obsessed with these cute food ornaments! There truly is one for everyone between a cotton candy machine, avocado toast (hilarious!), popcorn machine, takeout box, & so much more.
Shop This Post:
So many cute gift ideas! Love that phone case!
So glad you love them!! xo
I love those food Christmas ornaments!! The Chinese takeout box one is so cute!
Isn’t it adorable!! xo
Cute items! Personally wouldn’t mid receiving a skillet!