What happens when you bake pancakes? It becomes even more delicious tasting like a sugar cookie with the texture of cake. Add in some Lucky Charm marshmallows & this pancake is golden (pun intended).
Baked Lucky Charm Pancake Recipe
Author: Public Lives, Secret Recipes
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cup milk
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- lucky charm marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray baking tray with spray. Combine flour, powder, & sugar in mixing bowl.
- Add in liquid butter, milk, egg, & vanilla. Mix until well combined.
- Pour half the batter into tray & top with marshmallows. Cover with the rest of batter & even out with spatula.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick is inserted & comes out clean. (be careful not to overcook or your treats will be too dry! I recommend inserting a toothpick at 20, 25, & 30 minutes and removing from the oven as soon as the toothpick comes out clean.)
- Top with more marshmallows & enjoy!