You guys went totally nuts for our unicorn toast & then went equally as nuts for our unicorn Easter eggs. Basically we’re just going to make every recipe unicorn based from here on out, cool? Great! Let’s start with this unicorn oatmeal recipe that is vegan, super healthy, takes 5 minutes to make, & let’s you enjoy unicorn food for breakfast! We might have outdone ourselves this time… The colors for this recipe were obtained using natural food dye aka beet juice for pink, turmeric for yellow, & blue majik for the blue. Each adds a delicious flavor to an otherwise bland bowl of oatmeal. Hello healthy, tasty, & Instagram-worthy bowl o’ breakfast. Check out the full recipe below!
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 2 cups water
- pinch of turmeric (more if you want darker)
- pinch of blue majik (more if you want darker)
- 3-5 drops of beet juice (depending on how dark you want the pink)
- 1 banana
- Microwave oats & water for 2 minutes in medium mixing bowl. Stir & let sit for 1 minute.
- Divide oatmeal evenly into 3 bowls. Add turmeric to one, blue majik to another, & beet juice to the last bowl. Stir each bowl separately with separate mixing spoons.
- Pour each one side by side in a clean serving bowl. Top with bananas cut into stars & a sprinkle of blue majik. Serve & enjoy!
4 mixing spoons
PIN FOR LATER: