We talk about food hybrids a lot here at PLSR. So to keep you from becoming bored & ourselves from sounding like a 90 year old constantly repeating themselves, we’ll just share the link for you to see all our food hybrids: here. Yup, that’s right, you can now search throughout our site for any recipe you’d like! In case you haven’t noticed, we recently added a search bar to the side of every page as well as an email sign up for you to receive emails with Krispop promotions, new recipes, & so much more! So go ahead, take a second, & type in that email address!
- 20 graham crackers
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2½ sticks butter
- raspberry vanilla swirl ice cream (or any flavor ice cream & jam/homemade compote!)
- Line cake pan with parchment paper leaving excess over the edges for easy removal.
- In food processor, crush half the graham crackers until very fine. Mix in half the butter & half the sugar. Stir until smooth.
- Pour mixture over parchment paper & spread using spatula. Chill for 4 hours.
- Place softened ice cream on top of crust & smooth until even.
- Freeze 6-8 hours.
- Repeat steps 1-3. Place new layer on top of ice cream & press down gently. Freeze another 6-8 hours.
- Remove from pan by lifting parchment paper. Cut into slices, serve, & enjoy!
8x8 cake pan